The Vernon Town Council is slated to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Mayor's report.
• Appointment of Basil "Pete" Hobbs - R, to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
• Appointment of Ronald Scussel - D, to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
• Application for EPA Brownfields Community-wide Assessment Grant.
• Application for FEMA American Fire Service Grant.
• Authorization of a utility easement to Yankee Gas for Town-owned property known as Talcottville School located at 97 Main St.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something