The Columbus Day holiday has pushed the Board of Education meeting to Tuesday this week.
It is slated to begin at 7 p.m. at the school administration building.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Added/deleted agenda items.
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Community Forum.
• Reconsideration of a teacher request under Article of the teachers collective bargaining agreement.
• New textbook adoption.
• iPad kindergarten pilot project.
• Fall 2012 Universal Screening Data.
• Employee appointment (executive session anticipated).
• Review of Board of Education calendar.