The Columbus Day holiday has pushed the Board of Education meeting to Tuesday this week.
It is slated to begin at 7 p.m. at the school administration building.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Added/deleted agenda items.
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Community Forum.
• Reconsideration of a teacher request under Article of the teachers collective bargaining agreement.
• New textbook adoption.
• iPad kindergarten pilot project.
• Fall 2012 Universal Screening Data.
• Employee appointment (executive session anticipated).
• Review of Board of Education calendar.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something