The Board of Education is scheduled to discuss the contract of Superintendent of Schools Mary Conway at its meeting tonight.
The meeting is on tap for 7 p.m. at the administration building.
The agenda item is officially Item 5.10 toward the end of the meeting. An executive session is anticipated before - and if - the school board discusses it in open session.
Here are the other agenda highlights:
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Community Forum.
• German-American Partnership Program.
• Survey proposal - East of the River Action for Substance Abuse Program.
• Donation of dictionaries from the Friends of the Rockville Public Library .
• Donation from Bob's Discount Furniture to Vernon Center Middle School.