The Board of Education is scheduled to discuss the contract of Superintendent of Schools Mary Conway at its meeting tonight.
The meeting is on tap for 7 p.m. at the administration building.
The agenda item is officially Item 5.10 toward the end of the meeting. An executive session is anticipated before - and if - the school board discusses it in open session.
Here are the other agenda highlights:
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Community Forum.
• German-American Partnership Program.
• Survey proposal - East of the River Action for Substance Abuse Program.
• Donation of dictionaries from the Friends of the Rockville Public Library .
• Donation from Bob's Discount Furniture to Vernon Center Middle School.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something