The girls tennis team swept the doubles competition en route to a 4-3 win at Rocky Hill on Thursday.
Here is the match summary:
• Sidney Greenspan (RH) def. Hannah Hilton (R) 7-6 (7-3), 6-3.
• Anna Engelhardt (RH) def. Julie Granger ® 6-1, 6-1.
• Nicole Ciampi (R) def. Claire Lang (RH) 6-2, 6-4.
• Heather Lawlor (RH) def. Karolin Lungwitz (R) 6-0, 6-3.
• Katherine Cutting/Ja Li (R) def. Mary O’Sullivan/Thaia Tehzkaiz (RH) 6-2, 6-1.
• Petra Martinelli/Sarah Shane (R) def. Kelly Murphy/Loretta O’Connor (RH) 7-5, 6-4.
Rachael Shane/Emily Wilde (R) def. Faith Dimawa/Monica Porandia (RH) 6-4, 6-4.
Rockville improved to 6-7.
The Rams' next match is scheduled for Mon at home versus East Hartford.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.