What the Rockville High School boys basketball team lacks in size and experience could be made up by athleticism and depth this season.
That was the assessment from Ram coach Peter McCann as Rockville prepared to open the season tonight at Manchester.
The Rams were 4-16 last year, McCann's fourth as coach.
Here are the keys to this season, according to McCann:
• Sean O'Gara - the 6-foot-3 junior is a strong, athletic left-hander who played significant minutes last season.
• Raequan Barber - the 6-foot-2 senior can run the floor and crash the offensive glass.
• Tarcheee Brown - He's a 6-2 junior transfer from Hartford Public who can make an immediate impact on both ends of the floor.
• Olin Leonard - The 5-9 senior's job will be running the team from the point.
• Tyler Johnson - Johnson is an athletic 5-11 sophomore who has improved his offensive game.
• Adam Barsleau - The 5-9 junior has improved on both offense and defense.
The schedule is attached.