Lake Street School is the scheduled setting for tonight's Board of Education meeting.
It is the latest stop in the board's periodic rotation to give each school a chance to host a meeting.
Tonight's is slated for 7 in the school cafeteria.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Leave of absence requests.
• The resignation of an administrator (Rockville High School principal Eric Baim).
• Proposal for yoga instruction for fourth-graders at Maple Street School.
• Community School program report.
• Report on the Northeast School Governance Council.
• Discussion - marketing the proposed 2013-14 school system budget to the public.
• Finance Committee report.
• Student incident report (executive session anticipated).