Lake Street School is the scheduled setting for tonight's Board of Education meeting.
It is the latest stop in the board's periodic rotation to give each school a chance to host a meeting.
Tonight's is slated for 7 in the school cafeteria.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Leave of absence requests.
• The resignation of an administrator (Rockville High School principal Eric Baim).
• Proposal for yoga instruction for fourth-graders at Maple Street School.
• Community School program report.
• Report on the Northeast School Governance Council.
• Discussion - marketing the proposed 2013-14 school system budget to the public.
• Finance Committee report.
• Student incident report (executive session anticipated).
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something