This is the first in a four part special leading up to the Super Bowl. The first game day recipe is fun, easy to make, and delicious, too!
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 1 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce (look for “wing sauce” not “hot sauce”)
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (60 grams) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (60 grams) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
- Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
- While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and half of the sliced green onions on top.
- Bake the pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
- Scatter the rest of the sliced green onions over pizza then cut into 16 pizza sticks.
Read more: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/18318/cheesy-buffalo-chicken-pizza-sticks/#ixzz2JVSXL0Ox