Here are the latest property transfers recorded in the town clerk's office.
• Transferred, by Robert Boroch, property at 1158 Hartford Turnpike, Unit 32, to the Boroch Family Trust, recorded Jan. 9.
• Sold, by The Bank of New York Mellon, property at 60 Old Town Rd, Unit 86 to Audrey Kelliher, $119,900, recorded Jan. 7.
• Transferred, by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, property at 15 Juniper Lane, recorded Jan. 7.
• Sold, by J.H. Scelza Inc., property at 78 Bridlewood Lane, Unit 20a, to Melissa and Joseoph Laliberte, $282,900, recorded Jan. 11.
• Sold, by Jason and Breahn Neyers, property at 48 Vernon Center Heights, to Katherine Stanton and Aaron Henry, $165,000, recorded Jan. 11.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something