The Town Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• The mayor and the Parks and Recreation Department will present the Outstanding Organization Award, Outstanding Service Award and the Connecticut Recreation and Parks Association Student Scholarship Award.
• Mayor's Report.
• Appointment of Beth Foran as assistant town attorney.
• Master municipal agreement with the state DOT.
• Registrars of Voters compensation.
• Financial report from the Board of Education.
• Board of Education request for $10,000 from the capital non-recurring fund for boiler work at Rockville High School.
• Disposal of town-owned lands at 8 Maple St.