The Town Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• The mayor and the Parks and Recreation Department will present the Outstanding Organization Award, Outstanding Service Award and the Connecticut Recreation and Parks Association Student Scholarship Award.
• Mayor's Report.
• Appointment of Beth Foran as assistant town attorney.
• Master municipal agreement with the state DOT.
• Registrars of Voters compensation.
• Financial report from the Board of Education.
• Board of Education request for $10,000 from the capital non-recurring fund for boiler work at Rockville High School.
• Disposal of town-owned lands at 8 Maple St.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something