The Town Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Executive session
1. Discussion of a potential settlement in the case of Verconn Associates vs. the Vernon Board of Assessment Appeals.
• Presentation of Proclamation from Mayor George F. Apel to Ray Walker,
Town of Vernon Fire Marshal for "Fire Prevention Week".
• Presentation of Proclamation from Mayor George F. Apel to Kim
Doughtie, Manager of the Park West Apartments for her assistance with
the Summer Lunch Program.
Presentation of Proclamation from Mayor George F. Apel to Jill
Miriam, owner of Key Hyndai for her assistance and sponsorship of the
this summer's Bookmobile.
• Mayor's report.
• Discussion, school readiness grant.
• Waiver of bid, Technology Management Services.
• Discussion, sale of 13 Morrison St.
• Resolution of support for Skinner Road School Safe Roads to School Grant.