The Town Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Executive sessions:
1. Potential settlement in the case of First Niagara Bank vs. Town of Vernon - Board of Assessment Appeals.
2. Discussion - Collective bargaining with the professional union.
• Presentation by the superintendent of schools on the Alliance school districts.
• Board of Education request to move $80,000 from the Capital and Non-Recurring Education Fund for the purpose of replacing a 30-year-old steam boiler at the School Administration Building.
• Discussion requested by council member Michael Winkler relative to vehicle maintenance.