The Town Council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Executive sessions:
1. Potential settlement in the case of First Niagara Bank vs. Town of Vernon - Board of Assessment Appeals.
2. Discussion - Collective bargaining with the professional union.
• Presentation by the superintendent of schools on the Alliance school districts.
• Board of Education request to move $80,000 from the Capital and Non-Recurring Education Fund for the purpose of replacing a 30-year-old steam boiler at the School Administration Building.
• Discussion requested by council member Michael Winkler relative to vehicle maintenance.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something