The Board of Education and the Town Council are both scheduled to meet this week.
The school board's meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at the administration building.
The agenda includes:
• RHS student representative report.
• Community forum.
• School Readiness Council presentation.
• Grant application requests - Vernon Regional Adults Based Education.
• Approval of the 2012 Rockville High School graduation date.
• School restructuring: What works when - a Guide for education leaders.
The council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are some agenda items:
• Citizens forum.
• Mayor's report.
• A request that the council schedule a pubic hearing for May 15 for the Small Cities Grant program.
• A request that the town approve a three-year tax abatement on future assessments to Olender's Body Shop, 704 Talcottville Rd., after a 5,000-square-foot addition.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something