The Board of Education and the Town Council are both scheduled to meet this week.
The school board's meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at the administration building.
The agenda includes:
• RHS student representative report.
• Community forum.
• School Readiness Council presentation.
• Grant application requests - Vernon Regional Adults Based Education.
• Approval of the 2012 Rockville High School graduation date.
• School restructuring: What works when - a Guide for education leaders.
The council is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Here are some agenda items:
• Citizens forum.
• Mayor's report.
• A request that the council schedule a pubic hearing for May 15 for the Small Cities Grant program.
• A request that the town approve a three-year tax abatement on future assessments to Olender's Body Shop, 704 Talcottville Rd., after a 5,000-square-foot addition.