Editor's note: The school board meeting schedled for Monday has been postponed. No makeup date has been annouynced as of 1:15 p.m. Monday.
The original meeting preview:
Monday's Board of Education meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at Center Road School.
The meeting is slated for the school's gymnasium as part of an effort by the board to conduct a meeting in each school once during the academic year.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Approval of minutes from previous meetings.
• Rockville High School student representative report.
• Community forum.
• Donation to the community school program at Maple Street School.
• Approval of a grant for a Maple Street School field trip to Mystic Aquarium.
• Presentation by Rockville High School and Vernon Center Middle School on their adviser/advisee programs.
• Initial reading - new school board policy on the discipline of students with disabilities.
• Requests for additional information - proposed 2013-14 education budget.
• Reports from Board of Education liaisons.