For the second day in a row, a Rockville structure fire required a quick response from the Vernon Fire Department.
And the Fire Department is now 2-0 against the flames this week.
On Tuesday, firefighters prevented a total loss during a nasty fire on North Park Street. On Wednesday, it was a structure fire at the corner of Orchard and Union streets.
Fire chief William Call said the blaze on Wednesday was "minor" but added, "we arrived just in time."
The initial call came in at 6:08 and the fire was out in about 10 minutes.
Call said the fire seemed accidental, caused by candles and a gas appliance.