A Vernon man is facing a variety of drug charges after a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to an arrest report.
Police said that at 1:30 p.m., while school was in session, Russell Neil Dailey, 31, or 3 Parkwest Dr., was pulled over tinted windows within 1,500 feet of Vernon Center Middle School.
Police said that the inside of the vehicle smelled like marijuana and the vehicle was searched.
Several ecstasy pills were located in a container and police also found bags of marijuana packaged for sale in the vehicle, according to an arrest report. Police also found drug packaging material and a scale with drug residue on it, according to an arrest report.
Dailey is facing the following charges, police said:
• Possession of a controlled substance within 1,500 feet of a school.
• A non-student with drugs near a school.
• Marijuana Possession.
• Possession of a hallucinogen.
• Sale of a controlled substance.
• Sale or possession of certain illegal drugs.
• Use of drug paraphernalia.