An East Hartford man who has a pretty full court schedule already was charged with sixth-degree larceny in Vernon on Monday, an arrest report indicates,
Kevin Feagin, 46, of 199 Jefferson Lane, East Hartford, was charged on a warrant, police said.
He has been in custody for some time, police said. His court date for the Vernon crime is on Tuesday, police said.
Feagin currently has five other pending cases in the court system, judicial records indicate.
The cases are:
• Sixth-degree larceny and failure to appear out of Hartford.
• Second-degree larceny and the use of a motor vehicle without permission out of Hartford.
• Second-degree larceny and operating a motor vehicle under suspension out of Hartford.
• Motor vehicle violations out of West Hartford.
• Additional motor vehicle violations out of West Hartford.
A Vernon police spokesman said the local charge revoles around the theft of six packs of soft drinks from the Windsoir Avenue CVS.