Here are the latest property transfers recorded in the Vernon town clerk's office.
• Sold, by PNC Bank National Association, property at 39 Rainbow Trail, to Robert and Theresa Ekstrom, $181,000, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by J.H. Scelza Inc., property at 72 Bridlewood Lane, Unit 11B, to Dale and Marsha Clayton, $277,900, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by Scott Sargent, property at 26 Diane Dr., to Erik Reynolds, $193,000, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by Joseph Donovan, property at 11 Lily Lane, to Eric Kennedy, $244,000, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by the estate of Agnes Kerr, property at 43 Lawrence St., to Bruce Goulet, $105,000, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by Marvourine Burgoyne, property at 426 Lady Bug Lane, to John and Denise Dupell, $160,000, recorded Aug. 16.
• Sold, by the estate of Dorothy Ursula Hubbard, property at 37 Hubbard Dr., to Sara Greeley and Prudence Doty, $166,000, recorded Aug. 13.
• Sold, by Kenneth Egan, property at 80 Country Lane, No. 35, to Alan Nasser, $152,000, recorded Aug. 13.
• Sold, by Claudia Burns, property at 57 Discovery Rd., to William and Martha Schmollinger, $190,000, recorded Aug. 13.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something