Here are the latest property transfers recorded in the town clerk's office:
• Transferred, by Thersa Rajchel, property at 999 Hartford Turnpike, to Kenneth Rajchel, recorded March 2.
• Added, by Dattatveya Parupudi, the name of Jyothi Suri, to the deed for property at 41 Elizabeth Lane, Unit 40, recorded March 2.
• Sold, by Dana DiMarco, property at 34 Kenneth Dr., to Daniel J. Wurm, $239,000, recorded March 2.
• Transferred, by Jason Lipman, property at 22 North Park St., to The JML Group LLC, recorded March 2.
• Sold, by Paul A. Franceschi, property at 22 North Park St., to Jason Lipman, $215,000, recorded March 2.
• Transferred, by the James L. Katz Committee, property at 29 East St., to Midfirst Bank, recorded March 1.
• Transferred, by Alberto Zeuvallos, Unit E-4, Loveland Hills Condominiums, to Violletta Zeuvallos, recorded March 1.
• Sold, by Mary Varley, property at 30 Foster Dr., to Kevin Beidleman, $161,000, recorded March 1.
• Sold, by the estate of Genevieve Shea, property at 63 Trout Stream Dr., to Thomas MacDonald, $162,500, recorded March 1.
• Sold, by Joanne Pinard, property at 235 Echo Dr., to Joseph and Deedee Greco, $310,000, recorded Feb. 28.
• Sold, byMarilyn Tyrol, property at 81 Prospect St., to Glenn Sawyer and Kimberly Eardley, $130,500, recorded Feb. 28.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something