Here are the latest property transfers recorded in the town clerk's office:
• Sold, by Ruth Sikoski, property at 325 Kelly Rd., No. V040, $51,000, recorded Aug. 6.
• Sold, by Daniel Huber, property at 4 Eastview Dr., to Nadine Webster, $155,000, recorded Aug. 7.
• Sol, by Trustee of Robert Hiller, property at 177 East main St., to Jade Moulton, $120,000, recorded Aug. 6.
• Sold, by Diane Trinks, property at 137 Vernon Ave., unit B1, to Craig Webb, $35,000, recorded Aug. 2.
• Sold, by Mark Leighton and James Katz, property at 610 Talcottville Rd., to Mac Gjonbalaj, $89,000, recorded Aug. 1.
• Sold, by David Lang, property at 33 Birch St., to Andrew Bak, $237,000, recorded Aug. 1.
• Sold, by Ogden Brook Developers LLC, property at 8 Carolyn Dr., to Jerry Longo, $419,609, recorded Aug. 1.
• Sold, by Patricia Sauer, property at 75 Wilson Lane, unit 1, to Robert Tucker, $150,000, recorded Aug. 1.
• Sold, by Ychanna Pimentel and Christian Rocha, property at 58 Winding Brook Trail, to Richard Linchanl, $199,000, recorded Aug. 1.
• Sold, by Duane Stimson, property at 438 Millstream Dr., to Elizabeth Hermann, $132,000, recorded Aug. 1.
• Transferred, by Hockanum Industries Inc., property at 40 Hale St., to Tri-County Arc. inc., recorded Aug. 1.
• Transferred, by Wells Fargo Bank NA, property at 137 East main St., to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, recorded July 31.
• Sold, by Stefania Peterson, property at 15 Cold Spring Drive, to Daniel Sollentino and Abbey Funke, $171,000, recorded July 31.
• Sold by Jason Bryan, conservator for Avrick Krowka, property at 6 Cold Springs Drive, to James Wishary, $161,900, recorded July 30.
• Sold, by Loretta Bolles, property at 27 Baker Rd., to Margaret Answer, $180,000, recorded July 30.
• Sold, by Douglas Post, property at 153 Tumblebrook Dr., to Jennifer Irwin, $205,000, recorded July 30.
• Sold, by Richard Clark, property at 251 Risley Rd., to Andrey Yamshchikov, $317,000, recorded July 30.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something