There is an infamous Seinfeld episode in which Jerry gets an Armani suit from his comic nemesis, Kenny Bania.
In exchange for the suit, Jerry agrees to take Bania out for a "meal."
Bania and Jerry go out, but Bania is full from a hot dog he ate earlier and just orders soup, which sets off an involved debate about what constitutes a meal and if Jerry Should take Bania out again.
Fast-forward to Vernon, 2012. When it comes to food and drink, if someone is buying - REALLY BUYING - where do you go?
That is the question we are addressing in Readers' Choice this week.
Where is the best place to eat if someone else is picking up the tab?
Each week in Readers’ Choice, we ask all of you for help in highlighting the best of Vernon. Here’s how it works.
• We'll ask a question about your favorites.
• We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
• We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
• Feel free to submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
• That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
• After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote until Friday at 9 a.m.
• On Saturday, we announce the winner.
For a review of the Readers' Choice rules, click .
This review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice, so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Need help finding the particulars of that restaurant? Check out the Vernon Patch Directory.