It's time for the cows …
And the horses …
And the poultry …
And the food ...
OK, you get it. The Tolland County 4-H Fair opens today.
The fairgrounds are located on Route 30 in Vernon near the Tolland line.
Fair hours are scheduled for today from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will feature its traditional livestock and agricultural exhibits, food, and entertainment.
Admission is $8 per car, $5 for walk-ins, and $15 for a weekend pass.
Today is seniors day. Admission for seniors is $5 per car or $3 for walk-ins.
• 2 p.m. - Story Telling with Carolyn Stearns.
• 5 - 7 p.m. - Atwater-Donnelly.
• 7 - 9p.mm - Vinyl Groove.
• 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - The Seat Belt Convincer.
• 11 a.m. and 1p.m. - Peter James, magician.
• 5 - 8 p.m. - Stone Canyon.
• All day - The Cupcake and Pie Break.
• 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - The Seat Belt Convincer
• 10 a.m. - Horizon Wings Birds of Prey.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something