Members of Rockville High School’s 2014 Creative Writing Club are scheduled to present the original murder mystery, "Off the Honor Roll,” on Friday, Jan. 31 and Saturday, Feb. 1st at 7 p.m. in the RHS auditorium.
The question will be raised - "Which villain has murdered Honor?"
The detective, Nicholas Bartos, leads the investigation of the following suspects:
• Dracula – Andrew Uzdejczyk
• Regina George - Erin Gonyeau
• Bellatrix- Deanna Pelligrino
• Wicked Witch- Julia Bonadies
• Darth Vader- Zeke Campos
• Bowser- Ryan Price
• Stepmother – Christiane Lee
• Stepsister – Chelsea Poloski
• Stepsister - Briana Flint
• Samara - Sylvia Darigis
• The Grim Reaper – Skylar Bough
The 7th-annual murder mystery is a play written and performed by RHS students. Audience members have an opportunity during intermission to cast a vote for the identity of the murderer, and if they're right, they just might win a prize basket or gift certificate.
Tickets for the show are $7 and will be sold at the door. Extra raffle tickets for the voting at intermission are an additional $1 per ticket.
Free refreshments will be served during intermission.